This item has been shown 9942 times.
Large Military Challenge Coin Display Holder Cabinet , Glass Door, Hardwood
Item shown above: BLACK FINISH with a glossy protective coat (Coins and Chips are sold separately). If you do not see the item picture above, please click the "Reload/Refresh" icon of your browser.
See our other listing for more wood color choices.
Dimension: 29"H X 16"W X 1.75"D Weight (net): 16 lbsSpace between rows: 2" With every one shelf remove you can put coins up to 4" in diameter.
Product DescriptionBeautiful display case made from solid wood. Hinged glass door keeps inquisitive fingers and dust away. A great way to display challenge coins, service medals, casino stripe coins, antique coins and tokens. lockable Door latches. Felt fabric (black color) background to create a outstanding display. This unique display cabinet holds up to 108 standard challenge coins or other coins that are less than 2" in diameter. Brass hinges and door latches. There is a groove on every shelf to prevent the coins from slipping. Cabinet comes ready to be mounted to your wall.
Reasons Buyers chose our Products:
1. We made this with beechwood which is a premium strong and sturdy wood with less weight. The display case is lighter so it spares more weight for you to load your stuff. And the less the weight, the safer to hang (common sense). less likely to fall down as comparing to heavier display cases. We engineer the structure of this frame with lighter weight without compromising the integrity of quality. We guarantee our display cases are made very durable and strong.
BE CAREFUL with other sellers selling display case and claim "wood-weights". There products are much heavier because their display cases are made of very cheap "veneer" or Pressed particular board. The material is simply wood-dust being kept together with glue. That kind of cheap material will break apart when it comes to contact with water. That is why they claim "wood-weight" instead of solid wood. Don't get ripped off by the "wood-weights" particle board product.
2. We are the only seller that has the coin display cases with GLASS DOOR. The glass door is important because Glass as simply not easy to get scratches.Acrylic/plexiglass is simply another words for "better than Plastic" plastic. Even Japanese acrylic are very easy to get micro scratches every time you wipe and clean, even with a soft cloth. And the scratches never go away. In fact, it built up over time and get fuzzy in months. You don't want an acrylic window in your home, correct? So, why would you want a display case with Acrylic Door while you can get real glass?
3. We are the only one that offers Acid-free Velvet Lining on the interior backing. That is important for the protection of your precious coins because that prevents friction between the coins and the backboard. All other sellers has exposed pressed board.
4. You can verify the quality of our product by looking at our extraordinarily high positive response. We are specialized in making coin display cases.
5. Don't worry about damage during shipping. We pack by UPS standard and meant to survive rough handling. It is is damaged you are covered 100%.
We strive on providing the finest craftsmanship on all of our products and customer service is our highest priority. Our Quality is Satisfaction Guaranteed. In manufacturing, each piece of natural hardwood is hand selected to provide the best raw material for our display cases. While our cases involve an extensive amount of handwork, our craftsmen have used only the finest woodworking techniques.
Our collectible display cases' gives you all the principles of "Value": Great Price, Quality, Durability, and Functionality...which you will love today and tomorrow.
UPS Ground Domestic Shipping Rate: See Listing (insurance included). Listed Shipping does not apply to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, APO, or International Countries. Contact us before you even buy. California residents